Sunday, March 1, 2009
The Hair Cut
Yesterday R had his first tear-free painless haircut. After 2 years of bad half done haircuts - this one definitely goes in his list of milestones. He started off with reluctance but managed to sit on the chair alone after a little bit of persuasion and comments like "You are going to look cute after the haircut" and the famous "You will get a lollipop". I also managed to take a few of his favorite books which were easy for him to hold and that took care of the rest of the haircut. It was interesting to see his reactions while looking at himself in the mirror - he was almost making sure the hair stylist was doing her job ! All-in-all we had a successful haircut and we all ended up coming out happy and satisfied :). I am keeping my fingers crossed and just hoping that the trend continues ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I couldn't find a contact link on your blog... I work for the American Association of Orthodontists and we're contacting mom bloggers like yourself to share some information that perhaps you might be interested in passing along to your blog readers? Hope it's ok for me to comment here, just send me an email at your earliest convenience if you're interested and I'll provide all the details!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Paul Graham
paul@americanpopinc.com