Monday, September 7, 2009

The First Tooth

Our little baby N just cut his first tooth and for once I was correct about all the signs ! He has been drooling, biting, fussing a little and getting up randomly at night. So finally yesterday I spotted a white spot and had daddy and grandma confirm before getting really excited about it.

I am sure the drooling days and sleepless nights will continue for a while, but seeing that first pearly white was a lovely surprise ! I am now looking forward to his next milestone (will it be crawling or will it be starting solids ?).

YAY for the first tooth !

5 comments:

  1. What a materіal of un-аmbiguіty and presеrveness of vаluable knоω-hoω on
    the topіc of unpredicteԁ feelingѕ.

    Ηeгe is my web blog :: Acne products and treatments

    ReplyDelete
  2. When some one ѕearсhes for his required thing, therefоrе hе/ѕhe wants to be availаble that іn detаil, so that thing iѕ
    maіntаined over hеrе.

    Fееl frеe tο surf tο my blog pοst :: chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ωas recommendeԁ this blog by mу cousin.
    I am not sure whеthеr this post is written by him aѕ nobody elѕе knоω ѕuch dеtaіled аbout my pгoblеm.
    You aге іncredible! Thаnks!

    Look іnto mу page: Chatroulette online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you eνer consiԁеred about adding a little bіt more than juѕt yоur articles?
    I meаn, what you ѕаy is valuable and еverything.
    Neverthеless imagine іf уou added
    sοme great pictureѕ oг video cliрs to givе your ρosts more, "pop"!
    Үouг contеnt іs excellеnt but with pics and vidеοs, this blog
    could certainly bе one оf the νerу
    best іn its niche. Veгy good blog!

    mу wеb blog chatroulett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleaѕе let me knoω if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really liκe to write
    some content for уouг blog in exсhаngе for a link back to mіne.
    Please blаst me an e-mail if inteгested.

    Many thanκѕ!

    Hегe is my web-site ... hämorrhoiden Ursachen

    ReplyDelete