Standup Comedian
The other day R and I were reading One fish two fish red fish blue fish by dr. seuss. After reading a few pages we came across Old fish and New fish. R immediately said "Old Fish - Grandpa, New fish - Baby N". After saying that he started rolling with laughter and I couldn't help but simply join-in the madness. When he finally stopped laughing he said "I am funny, Mommy" :) !
Food Choices
Since I am at home now I have been trying new things for R. He has mostly been receptive about the different food choices. However, the other day we gave him some green lentils with tomatoes. He looked at it and said "Mommy, this looks terrible". For a minute I didn't realize what happened or rather didn't want to acknowledge that he said that :). So I asked him what happened and he repeated "Mommy, this looks terrible." I was really amused and just tried to control my laughter.
R Bloopers : Episode 1
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so cute Sujk!
ReplyDelete