Friday, January 30, 2009
R Bloopers : Episode 1
Baby in Tummy
When we came to know we were expecting our second one I started preparing R for the arrival of the baby. I would point at my tummy and say our baby is here. He got the idea quickly and would point at my tummy whenever we asked "Where is our baby". However, one day he pointed at my tummy and then his tummy and said baby is here :). Since then I have stopped asking him that question !
Oh, Sh** !
Ever since R started talking we have been very careful of what we say. However, there are those occasional gaffe's. One day R wanted to do his favorite ABC puzzle (which has those tiny little zillion pieces :). I was carrying the board for him and the whole thing accidentally fell from my hand. Instinctively, I said 'Oh Sh**!'. He looked at it and then repeated it and of course couldn't help repeating it again and again. Fortunately for us, he seemed to have forgotten it easily as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment