Friday, January 16, 2009

Whats GNU ?

After reading some reviews on Amazon, I recently got this game Whats GNU? for R.

Although the recommended age of the game was 5-8 years old I thought I would give it a shot - considering that he is so crazy of building words. He definitely got a real kick out of the game the first time he saw it. I did not follow the rules of the game and just asked him to make 3 letter words given a card with a starting letter. He absolutely loved the concept and quickly started building words. The one that impressed me the most was when I gave him the letter O card. I was racking my brains to come up with a simple word for him and he suddenly looked at me and said "Mommy, I know ONE". He got really excited when I praised him by saying "good job !"

Here is what he came up with in his first attempt of playing the game.




I am looking forward to having more fun with this game...

No comments:

Post a Comment