Saturday, January 17, 2009

M O M

R has been spelling a lot of words lately. A couple of weeks back he got up crying in the night and yelling "Mommy, Mommy". After about a minute of crying he started spelling out the word Mom 'M O M, M O M" in his sleep. I think he was hoping that at least we will understand now :). Both me and hubby had a nice laugh in the morning. I guess that is the level of his obsession about letters and now words.

The same thing happened yesterday. I was able to get out of work a little early and I surprised him at the daycare. The kids were all playing outside since the weather has been so gorgeous. His teacher saw me and called him out. He saw me from far and started running and saying 'M O M, M O M' - everyone around him started laughing ! I am sure this is just a phase but it is so very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment