R recently got a hang of the concept of opposites. It started with a simple 'YES/NO' and 'UP/DOWN'. I then remembered having got a book of opposites a year back. It was a gift from one of R's friend at the daycare. The book: Winnie the Pooh's Opposites has quite a few opposites which are simple to understand although I was never too fond of the pictures. I guess that was the reason I had kept the book away until now. R was thrilled when we showed him the book and within a few days he knew all the opposites and is able to read the whole book all by himself.
R has now invented a game of rapid fire opposites. He starts with a word and we are expected to say the opposite for that word. He changes the words so fast that almost always we have lost the game ! I have to remember to take a video while playing the game - I am sure this again will not last too long
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment